Calgary’s Advantage Home Health Solutions joins Ability Members Group, a national network with 18 independent Home Medical Equipment (HME) stores in six provinces.
Calgary, Alberta (July 21, 2017) – “We are delighted to have Phil Hochhausen, owner of Advantage Home Health Solutions join our national network,” says Stan Murray, president, Ability Members Group. Advantage is the second Alberta dealer to join.”
“A veteran HME dealer, Phil and his team provide Calgarians with a one-stop-shopping experience that includes everything from mobility devices and home accessibility equipment and renovations, to financial assistance consulting. Their goal is to provide clients with the access and the means to live a fulfilling and enjoyable life, regardless of physical limitations.”
Adds Murray, “All of our network members are committed to the vision that as we grow as a group, so will our collective buying power with major HME suppliers. That in turn will create added value for our clients and financial stability for our Members.”
The Ability Members Group’s website (abilitymembers.com) features a secure online application form for quality HME owners interested in applying for membership.
Ability Members Group network locations (July 21/17)
- Abbotsford – Ability in Motion
- Calgary – Advantage Home Health Solutions
- Edmonton – MEDmobility
- North Edmonton – MEDmobility South
- Moose Jaw – Prairie Heart Mobility
- Regina – Prairie Heart Mobility
- Winnipeg – HomEquip
- Brandon – Brandon Mobility
- Portage – Brandon Mobility
- Markham – MEDability Healthcare Solutions
- Etobicoke – Access Abilities
- Oakville – Access Abilities
- London – Precision Home Medical Equipment
- Smiths Falls – Home Health Smiths Falls
- Pembroke - Valley Mobility Inc.
- Sudbury – Mobility2home
- Fredericton – Apollo Medical
- Saint John – Apollo Medical
About Ability Members Group
The Ability Members Group is a national network of seasoned Home Medical Equipment dealers. Collectively, they leverage their buying power to successfully grow their businesses and provide customer service excellence. The network operates 18 locations in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and New Brunswick.
For more information, please contact: Mr. Stan Murray, President, Ability Members Group (403) 903-3311 firstname.lastname@example.org Mr. Neil Bousquet APR, Media Relations, Ability Members Group, (250) 689-1856 email@example.com